View Single Post
(#4)
Old
New User

Default 19-07-2015, 10:12 PM

Hello Toots, thank you for giving me some advice,
yeah..there is no quick fix I guess.

Yup, PU is not something which I want to work on soo much, because even if I would get a girl of some club, I don't think that I would be satisfied.

Not getting mad at being called shy is hard, but I understand what it says about me. It's so that I try to not appear shy, so somebody saying it, just because I'm not acting silly or doing something akward, saying something which get me negative attention makes me mad, its not like I can't talk with people or something like that, well I can live with this.

I actually know the book of Dale, who doesn't and it's really good, the information really helped me and I use the knowledge, but my questions and all that are good, being alone with one person and getting to know the person, which helped me and I think thats the reason I know some people. The problem with this is, actually giving value and being exciting. Other people greet me and I greet them and all, but their is not enough connection, that they would come to do something with me alone. Social people always talk much about their hobbys and interest, so showing interest in them, doesn't do much and doesn't make me more exciting.