View Single Post
(#7)
Old
MASTER PUA
Bounce Back Champion

Default 31-08-2013, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
I have friends that I go out with and respect. I'm very grateful to have them. The problem is they have not gone through a process (as we have) of trying to improve themselves.

They dress badly, they don't talk to women, they hate themselves.

I feel like I want to put them on some kind of intensive PUA training course to make them into better men. But I can't see it happening.

I don't want to lose my friends, does anyone else have a similar problem or possible solutions?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
On one occasion recently I approached two women who they knew but I didn't know they knew them. They seemed a bit pissed off at me for approaching and talking to these women.

I basically said to them 'I'm just trying to enjoy myself, I like women'. I stopped short of saying 'why aren't you talking to them if you know them and / or introducing me?'.
I understand your frustrations man, take comfort in the fact that you are consciously trying to improve yourself.

You may find that you start to drift from your friends, or you could just go out with them and not decide not to 'game' on those nights - rather enjoy their company instead.

Some will start to hate, particularly if you've known them for a while, because what you are doing is outside their reality (or their perception of you as a person).

I see you're in London, so perhaps we'll link up soon!

'I've never known a man worth his salt who, in the long run, deep down in his heart, didn't appreciate the grind, the discipline.' - Vince Lombardi

'The secret of happiness is not discovered in the absence of trials, but in the midst of them' - Ted Nace
The Following User Says Thank You to SmileyK For This Useful Post:
Serendipity (31-08-2013)