View Single Post
(#7)
Old

Default 18-07-2011, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aofelix View Post
awkward conversation... i feel for you. its hard getting into this shit.. im pretty new too but really you just need to chill and be yourself.
Agreed... I was obviously thrown by the groom's intro right at the start. I can be 'that guy' now and again but not often and only when I'm in my comfort zone.

FB is a no no - funny thing is I was already checking her out after I wrote the post that night - bad eh?

Quote:
bang out the intro, tell her shes cute and announce to her (and the people around her) you're going to serenade her to the next love song with a cheeky grin on your face, add a few boring comments and tease her, wink and say you'll catch her later then go to the bar and have a good time with other people.

if i was in a conversation with her and others, i'd probably just fuck around and tell them "hey im gonna serenade a love song to her later... isn't she beautiful" for laughs. everyone usually finds that shit funny. aslong as u say it right, you're not taking yourself seriously but showing a lot of confidence and intent.
I can't ever imagine saying that - I definately have some way to go!!!!

Quote:
also its good to sometimes cut a conversation short. if its going shit, leave on a good note. nothing worse than trying to carry on a conversation when you're starting out and watch your status go from being the cool new guy shes just met to a boring motherfucker.
Yeh I guess this the whole abundance mindset, I only cut short convos when I'm bored, but now I think of it every girl I've been interested in I have probably exausted the convo...

so much to learn