View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default what to do if you get opened? - 06-02-2011, 01:02 PM

So was pondering this as it has happened to me a few times.. was out last night and was standing near a bar.. these girls were dancing and started working their way closer to me, one of them dances back facing me in a grinding type of way hoping that maybe i'll grab her and dance with her..these somewhat ridiculous things go through my head...(note: i was sober, mates were very drunk, one of my mates pulled a fit blonde 5mins prior)

1.this girl is ok looking not great and seems a bit desperate
2. im pretty self conscious about how i look to my friends if i do start dancing with her, does it make me look like lower value as she isnt that fit and if i were higher value i wouldnt bother with her?
3. think if i grab her i could be mistaken i look like a creepy desperate guy looking to get any girl i can get my hands on
4.i can do better
(note: i was sober, mates were very drunk, one of my mates pulled a fit blonde 5mins prior)

if a girl opens u whether it be verbal or non verbal and u find her attractive then happy days...but if a girl comes on to you but isnt hot, surely its beneficial to practice ur "game" on her but i find it hard to ...

like you want the feeling the girl wants u, makes u feel good, u want to make her more attracted but that means flirting, and i find it hard to flirt with a girl im not attracted to? if u get me...

with all this talk about the basics and fundaments of pu i think this is relevant....tbh recently ive retreated further and further into my own head trying to think about what im going to say whilst already having a converstation....and have got to a stage were im worse than an afc at times despite learning game for 2 years...pretty ridiculous if u ask me, too much knowledge/thinking is DANGEROUS it fucks you up....

sure ive had success, but trying to use certain pu techniques has lost me the girl more often than not, with being out of practice and seeing girls not as other people but as objects for me to game, using techniques etc my mind has been poisoned and i think i might have to take a break from thinking pu...and just try my best to get a fresh start and rid myself of this cloud of shit ive created inside my head...

the greatest success is found when you get outside your comfort zone