View Single Post
(#4)
Old

Default 19-11-2010, 12:47 AM

its easy to get lost in all this PUA stuff, the first thing you need to do if you want to change is discover how women percieve you. go out tomorrow and look for the sort of girl you would like to date. go up to her and tell her you have a blind date later on that night, ask her what her first impression is of you. ask her if you should get your hair cut, if yes what style, do you have glasses, do you need to upgrade them or should you get contacts? is what you are wearing ok? what should you wear?

you might even want to carry this on and flirt, if she gets into it she might ask you details, where are you going, how did you meet/ online or through a friend? do you know what she looks like? if not how will you recognise her. prepare some answers and have fun with it. if she doesnt ask then you can use your prepared material to have a conversation.

to withdraw complement her on how kind she had been, always start with politeness before trying negs and the other stuff. if you have it in you tell her she is beautiful and that you hope your date is half as good looking as her but your date will probably be a beast.

do this five times before lunch, if you get indications that any girl likes you tell her you are going to watch harry potter. ask her if she want to come along and then she can help transform you in to the guy girls want to date.

be friendly not needy, try for a take it or leave it attitude but show interest.

follow the 5 rule game, learn 5 things about her and remember them. these are the threads for further conversation. have 5 things (honest) about you. dont lie, honesty and trust are the basis of relationships. many girls find virgins cute, it is my wingmans pick up line! lesbians are good for sex tips but again ask with honesty not in a perv guy way. and always when in doubt compliment all women and learn how to make dark chocolate cake! seriously!! if you do make some in when in a relationship or practice on friends who are girls they will love it.

there it is, just a start but thats what you wanted. oh and speaking from someone who has problems with depression, exercise helps for me, cut down on the booze and in the winter get as much daylight as possible. all i have said i have done but thats just me, use your imagination, have fun and good luck
The Following User Says Thank You to woody For This Useful Post:
NJG (19-11-2010)