Thread: Heyoo
View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Heyoo - 18-11-2010, 08:54 AM

Hey guys,

Have came out of my 1st kind of heavy relationship - am over her and realise there's many more fish in the sea. I deserve to be at the top of the food chain and have the pick of the crop.

I'm 24, good looking - but just need to work on my confidence without relying on liquor overly, else I can get sloppy. It's slightly out of character not to be a nice caring guy, but to project cocky edgy guy but I am working on it.

Based in the delightful Reading - there's plenty of nightlife and potential targets, I just need to get on it! My current friends or wings are kind hearted but generally real AFC's or just incredibly ugly or negative. I am extremely keen to learn and it would be nice to have someone push me out of my comfort zones. I also need to work on not taking rejection personally or let it affect me in any adverse way - it really just does not matter as there's always more

My only learning so far has been reading half of The Game and about 5 hours of forum reading. Therefore I would classify myself a complete and utter beginner but with alot of future potential

Boscher.

Last edited by Boscher; 18-11-2010 at 09:08 AM.