View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 01-11-2010, 11:32 AM

I've been to a lot of places in Bristol but Panache particularly (i've heard) attracts a particular type of punter. It was shut down a few years back because the place was so violent. Lots of really hot tarty girls = an equal amount of pumped up twats and border-line rapists.

I went there a month or so ago on a Thursday. There was a bit of trouble going on with a really drunk girl (who managed to charge her way through dance floor) to rip my mates glasses off his face a throw them into the crowd. We didn't even bother saying anything because 1) there was no point 2) it would have exacerbated the situation even more.

We turned our backs for one minute (we were at the bar) and some black guy was in her face wanting to give her a slap! She must have done something to him too.

Trouble is... it doesn't mater where it is, there is always the possibility of trouble. Elbow rooms is a good place to go in the week... but on the weekend I'd steer clear (saw some guy piss in a pool table pocket because they wouldn't serve him).

Best thing to do is tell your gf to keep her wits about her. Especially if you go to Pa(gash)nache.

Depends what you're looking for in a nightout. The student nights seem to less trouble. Goldbrick house if you fancy a quiet classy night out. Or Clifton. You can spot the twatish places a mile off... go... but don't get too wrecked as some twat will most likely take advantage of that.