View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Ping Champion

Default 01-11-2010, 01:03 AM

Oh I know this is universal, however some places are more known for this kind of thing than others, at least I know that's the case where I live.

I'm don't particularly want to go into specifics of what happened, I'll just say it's more serious than an ass or boob grab, less serious than rape. There's very little point to trying to follow it up and I sincerely doubt that she'd want to, she doesn't know who it was, she turned around when it happened to see 3 asian guys and shouted at them like mad(she wanted to hit them but she thinks being unwell is what stopped her), they promptly left the place. She doubts she'd recognise them again which is a bummer, I'd certainly like a face to face with them when I'm up again next weekend. I was raging when the above post was written, it was probably unnecessary that I mention any of the assault to be fair, I'm more interested in getting advice from folks that have experience of the Bristol scene and a bit of street smarts on the area.

So, anyone care to give me a heads up on places in Bristol? Places to avoid, places that are great? From a female perspective please, she's certainly not out looking to get picked up just to have fun with her flat mates. She hated Panache entirely, she said the atmosphere was poor and the lights were giving her a headache, she kept zoning out as a result of feeling bad because of this. It wasn't drink as she hadn't drank at all that night, this was all before what happened obviously, she was all for going home before it happened. I obviously can't comment on the club as I've never been, I'm just iterating what she said.

tl;dr - places to avoid? Places you'd recommend? (for a girl wanting just a good time)

Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm.