Thread: hello
View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default hello - 13-03-2010, 07:19 PM

Name: Perfecto
PUA Experience: zero pick up experience

Hello PUAs and those aspiring to be PUAs. I recently joined the forum and have been reading many of the posts. I have been wanting to get a handle on this part of my life for a while now but have been a bit limited as I'm studying. That's almost finished though so I'll be dedicating my time to bettering myself through triathlon and to pick up- not quite sure how that's gonna work yet with a late night sarge followed by early morning swim

I've never been any good at cold approach pick up with most of the time freezing like a rabbit in headlights, making excuses in my head and getting out of the situation. I dont really ever pull when I go out and I want to turn this around. Most of my success has come when I meet friends of friends to be honest and I want to try to shift this to include cold approach. I guess my short term goals are to get AA handled as I am confident (maybe nievely) that if I can get chatting to someone I want to hook up with then it will escalate from there and there will be a positive outcome. I've read the game, gamblers book and MM and I'm currently listening to "the power of now" which has started to change my perceptions a little. I'll need to listen to the audiobook again cos alot of it goes over my head

So I just wanted to say Hi to you guys. I'm enjoying reading stuff on the site and hope to be able to contribute something of value when I finish this dissertation.