Thread: Party Girls
View Single Post
(#8)
Old

Default 23-01-2010, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
Love Lincoln. Used to go there a lot at nights to take acid. It's a really beautiful city to walk around when you're tripping. The cathedral and it's library, the castle walls and the marina are awesome. Been to a few clubs there too, can't remember the names though.

What did you think of my post on negging I linked above?

Peace,

kowalski
Yeah Lincoln is cool.

As for negging I understand where your post is coming from but I don't think there is much harm in the odd neg or two, after all these girls know that they are good looking and I generally present negs in a jokey way. TBh though I'm more concerned with how I can get theses girls alone or at least get them to say still for a while, whilst I talk to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by camarda View Post
have u tried telling one of them you like her
No and I never would, although I wouldn't be surprised if one or two of them at least knew I was interested.

Quote:
have u even tried it on with one of them?
No and I guess I should just take control and go for it.

Quote:
u want a special technique. i cant help but feel sorry for you. why not try something ureself, and maybe try growing a little. get a little bit of experience?
Good advice, but I think it's always better going in using techniques other people have used before and had success with than just winging it.